Medical Collection Services
At National Collection Systems, we utilize a combination of online tools, electronic documentation and good old fashioned hard work to help you manage and collect on the debt you are owed. Medical companies often hire teams with little to no experience in debt collection. NCS has extensive experience working on behalf of medical industries, and we have gotten excellent results. We are ready to go to work for you.
- Complete A/R Outsourcing
- Denied Claims
- Medicare & Medicaid
- Private/Self Pay Accounts
- Customer Service
- Cash Posting
We also manage your:
- Account Receivable: Aged by either date of entry or date of service.
- Practice Analysis: Overall reporting of practice charges vs receivables.
- Transaction Reporting: Report of payments, Charges and adjustments.
- Claim Reporting: It shows claims submitted in a period of time.
- Data Entry: Charges are posted by a professional biller with analysis of claim to reduce denials.
- Submission: Claims are filed electronically and some are paper claim.
- Payment Posting: Analyze and post payments into the system. Immediate action is taken with rejected claims.
- Denial Analysis: Each EOB is carefully analyzed and necessary actions taken to recover the due amount.
- Patient Statements: We work with your patient to get balances paid, preserving the physician-patient relationship.
- Reports: We are fully networked,so you have 24/7 access to your billing information.